Kate Lucey

Woman looking sadly at phone

How to not take your engagement rate personally (even though your content is all personal)

Separating the personal and the professional can be tough It’s easy to think that if only 2% of your followers ‘liked’ a photo of your face, your dog or your artwork, that the other 98% of your audience actively detest your face, your dog or your artwork. This simply isn’t true. First of all, there …

How to not take your engagement rate personally (even though your content is all personal) Read More »

content liability

Liability, the law and your content

Make sure you’re keeping yourself and your audience safe Posting online creates liability between you and users, even if you’re not posting “How To: Bungee Jump” videos. Any action you do in your videos, from climbing on rocks for photos, sharing workout routines, posting a DIY skincare . . .

Globe with coronavirus covid 19 face mask and plastic gloves

How will Covid-19 change the way content is created online?

A look at how the pandemic has changed content consumption and creation habits Covid-19 touched every area of our lives – personal and professional – faster than could really be anticipated. What started as an abstract threat quickly became a very real and prescient one, and the need for extreme social distancing, and eventually total …

How will Covid-19 change the way content is created online? Read More »